One of the requirments of last July's SQF code update is the ability to demonstrate continuous improvement in your SQF program.
Does this sound easier said than done?
Are you ready?
If you're shaking your head right now then you might want to attend our special webinar: How to Demonstrate Continuous Improvement in Your SQF Program - Thursday, April 25, 2013, at 10 a.m. PDT. Our special guest speaker, Cathy Crawford - a registered SQF trainer and Vice President of HACCP Consulting Group - will share her expertise on:
- Successful approaches to managing SQF compliance challenges, such as:
- Management commitment and review
- Trend analysis
- Document control
- Keys to demonstrating continuous SQF program improvement, including:
- Food safety and quality assurance (FSQA) verification, validation and corrective action
- Food safety and quality tracking and trending
- Setting food safety system goals
- HACCP System maintenance and support
Cathy will also take your questions live. I'll be joining her to discuss how software innovations can help automate SQF program compliance. We hope you can join us. Click here to register today for this complimentary SQF webcast!
P.S. If you'll be attending the Pet Food Forum in Schaumburg, come visit us at Booth 507. And we hope you'll stop by and say hello to us at the Food Safety Summit at Booth 302!