San Rafael, CA, October 2, 2012 – SafetyChain Software – innovators of realtime safety chain management solutions – is pleased to host a complimentary webcast on October 18 with guest speaker Dr. David Acheson, partner, Leavitt Partners. During this interactive 60-minute live session, Dr. Acheson will share his insights on a variety of topics including:
- FSMA - When will it hit? How to get ready without expending resources?
- The impact of 2012 on future of FSQA efforts - 2012 has seen a rash of very public recalls, widespread consumer awareness of food safety issues, media attention and continued growth in the global supply chain. How do these factors drive change in FSQA efforts and investments?
- Political climate - How will the upcoming U.S. presidential race affect FSQA legislation and enforcement? Will who gets elected have a big impact on food safety policy? What will be the impact of a growing global focus on food safety legislation and regulations?
- Return on Investment - How do you strike a balance between your internal and external FSQA efforts and expenditures – while still creating ROI from your safety and quality practices?
As former Associate Commissioner for Foods at the FDA and Chief Medical Officer at the USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service – and current partner at Leavitt Partners – leading its food and import safety practice, Dr. Acheson has a “close-up and personal” connection with all facets of the food industry. This webcast is complimentary and will include a live question and answer period.
- What: Complimentary Webcast - Rapidly Changing Landscape of Food Safety & Quality Assurance – with Guest Speaker Dr. David Acheson
- When: Thursday, October 18 – 11:00 am Pacific
- Learn More and Register: http://bit.ly/Sv1bEo
SafetyChain Software specializes in realtime safety & quality compliance management for providers of consumable goods. Its innovative SafetyChain for Food™ enforces food safety & quality at every point in a company's supply chain — inbound, during production and outbound. SafetyChain for Food saves time, saves money and creates compliance efficiencies that result in hard-dollar return on investment for food suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, retailers and services companies. SafetyChain for Food™ is a global, cloud-based solution deployed in more than 22 countries. | www.safetychain.com